Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Of Lions and Lawyers


Here's a tip of the hat to my classmate Jean Box, who told me this one.

Once upon a time, a young lion woke up at dawn and headed out to hunt. On his way out of the Pride's den, he passed the oldest lion in the Pride, who was busily licking the lower terminus of his alimentary canal. That night, when he returned from hunting, he again saw the old lion, still licking the lower terminus of his alimentary canal.The next morning,he saw the same thing. So, the young lion says,"Hey, Grandpa, what's going on?"

To which the old lion replies, "It's awful. Last week, I got so desperate, I ate a lawyer....and I'm *still* trying to get the taste out of my mouth!"

1 comment:

tike mik said...

Some lawyers have written extensively about the law. This is a useful indicator of expertise and standing in the legal community.

עורך דין עמית ורד