Monday, June 21, 2010

Arizona Senate Bill SB1070

In recent weeks, the Arizona Senate Bill about illegal immigration has been in the news. Has the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, read it? Has former Arizona governor and current U.S. Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano read it? Has the mayor of Los Angeles read it? Not at last report? Has my collaborator read it? No. Have I read it? As a matter of fact, I have. Every single word on every single page. How, you may ask, am I so well-informed? (Aside from my brilliance and intellectual nature.) I got a copy from my good friend in San Diego, a retired Marine First Sergeant.

As I’ve said before, underestimate the quality of our people in the Armed Services at your peril.

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

No comments: