For the benefit of Friends on both sides of the Atlantic, I'm offering one of David Letterman's Top Ten Lists: Ten stupid things Americans say to English people.
10. Is it Halloween, or are those your real teeth?
9. Do you know the Queen?
8. What language are you speaking?
7. Do you eat *anything* that isn't in pie form?
6. *Seriously* are those your *real* *teeth*?
5. When are you going to come over to pick up Posh and Becks?
4. What do you mean, 'Let's go smoke a fag'?
3. Are you speaking English?
2. OK, say that one more time- *in* *American*
1. You know what? England should have its own version of 'The Office'!